OCF devices to work with oneM2M server side platform.
In case of testing without real OCF device, we recommend to run [simpleserver] as a virtual OCF light device in “…//out///release/resource/examples” folder. OCF IPE sample code is designed to communicate with Mobius platform using Thyme(&Cube).
5. Retrieve virtual OCF device status with Mobius-yt API using postman.
6. Control virtual OCF devices with Mobius-yt API using postman.
|Git Hub Project Link|
|Gub Hub Release Direct DownLoad Link|
|Direct Link||Revision||Release Date|
|IPE-OCF master.zip file||v1.3||July 2017|
oneM2M is an IoT server platform standard that supports devices as well as cloud server, while OCF(Open Connectivity Foundation) is an IoT service platform that supports devices. IPE(Interworking Proxy Entity) defined in oneM2M enables OCF devices to work with oneM2M server side platform.
This version of OCF IPE is working base on IoTivity 1.2.1. Other version of IoTivity that we did not test yet.
Copyright (c) 2017, IoTKETI All rights reserved Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
* Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* Neither the name of the copyright holder nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS “AS IS” AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.